I am happy and quite honored that Sarah, author of one of my favorite blogs, Things Men Say (http://thingsmensay.blogspot.com/), nominated me for a Kreativ Blogger Award! Thanks so much, Sarah!
Here are the rules of this award:
(1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
(2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
(3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
(4) Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
(5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
(6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
(7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Seven things you may or may not find interesting about me:
1. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
2. I am in the 95th percentile of women my age in my ability to do sit-ups (unless the trainer at my old gym was just trying to get on my good side!).
3. Everyone in my immediate family (all 4 of us) was born on either the 1st or the 14th of the month.
4. A short story I wrote when I was 17 received an honorable mention in "Seventeen" Magazine's annual teen fiction contest...back in the good ol' days, when magazines actually still published fiction....
5. I've visited seven foreign countries: Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Guatemala, and Ireland.
6. As a kid I once had 29 pet mice -- and now I stand on a chair and scream when I see just one.
7. I failed my first driving test because you're only allowed one mistake in NJ, and I made two: forgot to put my parking brake up on a hill, and didn't use my turn signal during the 3-point turn. (As if I would be MAKING a three-point turn with a line of cars behind me that could see my turn signal!! not that I'm bitter....)
Here are seven great blogs that I read (in addition to Things Men Say at http://thingsmensay.blogspot.com):
1. Waitress from Mensa (http://waitressfrommensa.blogspot.com/)
2. Homespun Heritage (go to http://www.homespunheritage.com and click on "blog" at the top)
2. Sizzle Says (http://sizzlesays.wordpress.com)
3. Dyn-o-Wright (http://dynowright.wordpress.com/)
4. Good Day Sunshine (http://sunshinecavett.wordpress.com/)
5. The Tabar Family (http://www.thetabarfamily.com/blog/)
6. The Jersey Girl (http://jerseygirlkarin.blogspot.com/)
7. The Shark Tank (http://whitesharktank.blogspot.com/)